Mar 03, 2024
January 2021 Undergraduate Catalog [ARCHIVED CATALOG]
Notification to Students
Herzing University students come from multiple states and have widely different career aspirations and goals. Each student is a unique learner and person. While Herzing University provides career services guidance to each student in finding employment in their chosen field, Herzing University does not guarantee employment. Factors unique to each student that can limit employment opportunities include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Conviction of a felony or any misdemeanor other than minor traffic infractions
- Physical condition or health issues that prevent or hinder employment
- Geographical limitations and inability to relocate
- Poor work history
- Poor language skills or communication barriers
- Unique personality traits
- History of or contemporary substance abuse
- Personal bankruptcy
- Other issues that raise doubts in the mind of an employer as to the suitability of a student to become an employee
- Failure to meet the admissions standards of other institutions (for bachelor’s or graduate programs)
- Failure to fully investigate and understand the specific licensing or certificate requirements for a chosen profession in a specific state or locale
Herzing University has a long and proud tradition of helping students enter and succeed in their careers. The student’s unique situation may aid or hinder their career.
Herzing University makes no promises or guarantees of licensing, certification, or employment. Due to unique factors and attributes of each student, it is possible that even after successfully completing a Herzing University program, a student may not find employment. Students should consider their own unique “employability” prior to enrolling in any college or career-preparation program.
To review all mandated consumer/student disclosures, please visit the Herzing University Website at www.herzing.edu/consumer-disclosures.