(Please see the Herzing University Graduate Program Offerings by Campus chart in the catalog for a list of Herzing campuses offering this program.)
This program prepares an existing or emerging organizational or team leader with the necessary skills and academic knowledge for management positions in various business enterprises. These career opportunities may be in areas such as accounting, finance, business administration, sales, marketing, human resources, information systems, project management, production and operations. Application of theory to practice is emphasized through a problem-based/solutions-based curriculum, grounded in a framework of ethical leadership and global competition.
Core MBA Program Outcomes
Upon completion of their program, the student should be able to:
- Analyze core business concepts
- Create business solutions using ethical leadership, project management and teamwork skills
- Use data to drive decision-making and propose solutions to complex business problems
- Create solutions that consider global competition and various cultural perspectives
- Prepare logically constructed, relevant, and culturally appropriate written arguments and presentations
Potential Occupational Titles
Potential occupational titles for this program include, but are not limited to, general manager, department manager, team leader, unit leader, operations manager, and administrative services manager.
A minimum of 33.00 semester credit hours is required.