This program prepares an existing or emerging organizational or team leader with the necessary skills and academic knowledge for management positions in various business enterprises. These career opportunities focus on areas related to human resource management. Application of theory to practice is emphasized through a problem-based/solutions-based curriculum, grounded in a framework of ethical leadership and global competition.
Post Master’s Certificate in Human Resources Outcomes
Upon completion of their program, the student should be able to:
1. Formulate strategies that will enable organizations to achieve both operational and strategic goals.
2. Apply HRM metrics to make informed decisions.
3. Apply techniques in talent management to facilitate HR strategic planning.
4. Assess opportunities to improve and sustain organizational performance through strategic thinking and management by the development of human capital.
5. Recommend decisions based on professional standards and practices for ethical conduct, legal requirements, and regulatory guidelines that are in the best interest of the individual, the organization, the environment, and society as a whole.
Potential Occupational Titles
Potential occupational titles for this program include, but are not limited to, general manager, department manager, team leader, unit leader, operations manager, and administrative services manager.
A minimum of 16.00 semester credit hours is required for graduation.